Sunday, January 13, 2008

More progression

Ok, so things slowed down with Claz a bit, at least until last night. I ran Black Morass with another guild (Vengeance) and, yes, I'm now attuned to Karazhan!

Then I got all worried again about being properly geared. What did I do? I did research! Big Red Kitty did an article for WowInsider. So, where do we stand?

1. Ranged Weapons- Valanos' Longbow. Check. Though I could try to save for the best scope, I don't think I will since I'm betting this will be upgraded too soon to warrant the cost.
2. Melee Weapon- Crystalforged War Axe. Check. And I have the mats for the +35agil that the good Mr. BRK demands suggests.
3. Wrist, Belt, Chest- Felstalker set. Check, check, check
4. Legs- I have the Beast Lord Leggings. I'm thinking that I'll need to hold onto these but will need to look out for the Leggings of Beast Mastery. The Beast Lord will only be useful for the traps cooldown reduction. Now that I know about these, I'm lusting after them a bit.
5. Hands- I saw the Swiftsteel Gloves on the AH for 500gold. Doh! I'm parying to Elune that the blacksmiths in the guild can make them.
6. Shoulders- UGH! I'll have to PVP for these. Since my plans are changing, I'm SO glad I didn't buy the PVP boots that I thought I'd need. the S1 shoulders look nice! I have the honor banked, now I just need to run AB enough to get 20 marks. I could do that this week EASY.
7. Back- I didn't even see Cloak of the Craft on the AH; and I don't even want to know what it will cost me. I'm hoping what I have now will be good enough.

The rings and trinkets... I seriously doubt if I'll ever have enough money to get what BRK suggests. Especially since I want the 300 Riding skill for a Netherdrake mount.

*sigh* Good thing there's no time limit on my getting this stuff.

No comments: