Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Getting ready for Kara

  1. PvP Boots. Just finished the last AV for the honor. I'll now have enough honor for the PvP Boots I want.

  2. Food. I'm going to try to have 3 stacks of Warp Burgers for myself, 3 stacks of Kibler's Bits for Whiskers or Pixel (depends on if I want the kitty or the ravager), and a few stacks of various foods to share, mostly the ones that affect spell crits or whatever it is.

  3. Potions. I have none. I need many healing and mana pots.

  4. First Aid. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't leveled my first aid. I'm going to try to power level it.

  5. Enchants. I think my gear is good enough now that I won't mind spending the gold on enchanting most of it, especially the feet and hands. I don't think I'll do anything with the other slots for now, unless I really suck it bad in Kara.

  6. Research. I want to know all about the boss fights, especially the first three (I would be very, very surprised if we get past the first three. Not because we're not capable, but because this will be completely new to most of us). There's some good information at WoWwiki and there are videos out there (like BRK's)


I think that should get me reasonably ready to succeed in Karazahn. There's a lot of gold I'll need to farm in the next couple of days, especially for the enchantments, I'm not sure if I'll actually be able to get it all (I probably won't), but... I think it will be better to be a bit under prepared than to try and burn myself out getting to 100%.

No comments: