Sunday, February 10, 2008

What you love/hate most about your class

From Blog Azeroth.
Loves
  1. Pets. The first main draw I had to the hunter was that we get these cool pets that follow us around. And I like how we can customize them to a certain extent with their resistances and other abilities. It "helps" my OCD tendencies.

  2. Relatively safe DPS. I had a rogue up to level 60 (yeah, I deleted her) and I loved the raw DPS that I could put out. But I hated how often I died when I was soloing. With the hunter you can put out a lot of damage and as long as you watch your threat meter, you're not going to get touched. Just keep Mend Pet going.

  3. Utility. I love Misdirection pulls onto the tank (and, I admit, the threat of Misdirecting bosses onto asshats). I love tracking humanoids in BGs. Hunters are a great utility class without the jack-of-all-trades unfocusness (not a word) of druids.


Hates
  1. Trapping. I don't hate trapping so much as I hate how much I suck at it. I know, I know- practice makes perfect.

  2. Being called a "Huntard". Ok- I suck at PvP; I suck at trapping; I sometimes forget the debuffs that Arcane Shot and Aimed Shot give an enemy... oh. Wait....

  3. Tanks who don't believe I can dump a ton of aggro on them if they would just let me pull.

  4. Tanks who mark and pull without giving me time to set a trap down at all much less giving the cooldown on the traps time to expire.

No comments: