Monday, March 17, 2008

Arenas week 2


So, as you can see my 2v2 partner and I cleaned up this week. We were 11-0! Sure, there were two teams who just sat there while we killed them and another team that kept leaving the arena when they saw that it was us (or, you know, they just got disconnected...). But, those matches where the other team tried, we still killed them.

I then joined a guildie 3v3 team and, well, we didn't do so hot. One amusing match, though: our warrior was feared out of the arena and couldn't get back in. We sat there watching that team run around trying to find him, laughing our asses off.

Ah well, it's all points, right?

2 comments:

Okole said...

Claz -

Sorry I'm not so good at Arena, but good to see you have a great 2s partner. What is giving you the number in parentheses? I'm assuming that is your weekly points estimation.

Greatjohn said...

It's all good, Bum. I'm not that into PvP.
The addon is Arena Pointer.

The point is that we had fun :)