Sunday, August 24, 2008

5 months? Wow...

It has been just over five months since I posted last. Wow. I did take a couple months off (sort of, I leveled a couple toons and then played Age of Conan for a month (the game was way too buggy). But I'm back now. But man have I changed things up!

  1. Claz is now Marksman/Survival for PvP

  2. I dropped leatherworking and skinning for Engineering (Goblin) and mining (for PvP)

  3. I PvP a lot.


I'm doing the PvP for a couple of reasons. First, we're all just waiting around for the expansion and Limited Warranty is busy leveling alts, gathering mats and stuff like that. Basically, we're treading water just waiting around for something to do. Second, if the opening of Wrath is going to be anything like the opening of BC, there's going to be a lot of ganking after a week. The BC opening was weird, there was a strange truce between Alliance and Horde and everyone was concentrating only on seeing the new content and leveling (or maybe it was like the old west- all those players working around you and you didn't want to step out of line or you'd get killed in about 5.5 seconds. Maybe Heinlein was right- a well-armed society is a polite society...). I want to have some sort of survivability. Third, with the MM/SV build, I get a huge kick out of seeing those giant crits.

I'll post some screenshots of Claz being in the top three on the charts for some of the battlegrounds. No, I didn't take screenies of when I messed up. I should, though.

No comments: