Saturday, September 13, 2008

Grinding weekend, day 1

9:28AM
Dinged 63 while doing quests in Zangarmash. Can now use Starshine Staff of the Beast, giant upgrade from Agamaggan's Quill. I love Druid itemization in Burning Crusade.

9:46AM
Neutral with Sporregar.

12PM
35% through level 63.

I made the mistake of listening to Kimya Dawson while playing. I love her music, the way she sounds so innocent and jaded at the same time. But... it was thoroughly depressing, too. I'm going to take a break, drop the roommate off somewhere and buy some cigaretts. Maybe read a little Harry Potter (shut up, they're good books and they reset my mood to neutral when I'm down!).

More later.

2:45P
Back and restarting the grind. No more Kimya.

3:24pm
Honored with Cenarion Expedition.
Herbalism- 376 (Tauren get +15)

4:42pm
Got almost all of the solo quests in Zangarmarsh completed. I've decided to move on Terrokar.
54% completed with level 63.
Taking a bit of a break before the evening push

10pm
Fell asleep for 2 hours.
Got up, maxed herbalism and skinning.
Hit level 64.
Time to stop for the night, I think.
4 levels until I can fly!

No comments: