Friday, September 12, 2008

12 Sept- updates

Didn't get to level 63 today, I ran out of steam before it happened but I'm 85% through 62. If I get up at my usual time, I'm sure I'll hit the next level by noon, and maybe, just maybe 64 by the time I go to bed. A guildie asked if I was chinese, I said, "no, I'm French German."

Bumwaller got a beta key. Yes, I've already commented how much I hate him. He's already posted pictures of his Death Knight. When the expansion comes out, I'm sure I'll roll a DK, probably a female Blood Elf, just to do the beginning quests. According to Epic Dolls and Bumwaller, the quests are very... uncomfortable. I'm looking forward to it. Depending on how annoyed I am with the glut of DKs, we'll see how much I level it (and depending on if Greatjohn is ready for Northrend).

Speaking of that, I think I would have leveled today if I hadn't had to play with the Alliance. It got to the point where the druid was getting ganked by an annoying gnome mage so much that I had to log into Claz and kill him a few times, just so he'd go away. Sure, I'm on a PvP server, sure I'm going to get ganked, but... this was getting too much. I almost even went to STV to take out my anger, but then I realized that I was turning into that guy.

So, that was the highlight of the evening. Now I'm going to go to bed and try to get up early enough to avoid the gank parties.

No comments: