Sunday, September 7, 2008


Yep, today Greatjohn made it to level 60 in the Eastern Plaguelands. At level 58 I did pop over to Hellfire Penninsula and did a couple of the first quests to get the massive gear upgrades. But I realized that I was underpowered at level 58 to be there without a whole lot of frustration. So I finished the last two levels today. I can't believe the difference between 58 and 60.

So, I hit 60, trained, went and bought my Great White Kodo and the skill, then back to the Penninsula. Much easier.

If you're trying to powerlevel, I do recommend listening to something other than the game's music and sound effects. I got caught up on the Epic Dolls and BLARM! (not WoW related and VERY not for kids) podcasts. For some reason listening to podcasts makes grinding so much easier.

Ok, taking a break for an hour or so, then back to leveling!

2 comments:

Okole said...

Big gratz on your 60! You'll be tanking Steamvaults in no time.

Downloading the BLARMcast now to check it out - she's kinda hot. At least I think so.

Greatjohn said...

Bum- remember the question: Who's hotter Kari Byron or Kat Von D? No, It's Dana from Blarmcast. Just make sure there's no one under 18 around.

I was actually on her show 2x. Well, I called in and left a message 2 different times. I won't tell you which shows, though. If you like her, I bet you'll download her shows and find me. I'll give you a hint- the messages were about M (that woman I can't get out of my head).