Saturday, September 6, 2008

Outland awaits... but it needs to be patient


So, today Greatjohn dinged level 58 and is eligible to go to Outland. I took him to Thrallmar and did the first three or four quests to get the rewards, but then decided that I'm going to level herbalism to 300 before really starting the leveling again. The way I see it, I'm going to have to do it sometime soon anyway and I'd rather level the gathering skills as I level the character. You see, I've decided that GJ is going to be an Inscriber and herbalism is the gathering skill connected to that profession.

Having changed Claz's professions a couple times and countless times on the old Druid, I've decided to try and plan things out a bit better. Besides- I want to be a Polar Bear! (I know, you can be one anyway, but... I needed to end on something very slightly amusing)

No comments: