Thursday, September 11, 2008

Quick update

To the left you will see a poor fel orc being slashed by three ferals. He's having a bad day. This was from the quest "The Foot of the Citadel".

GJ hit level 62 and I'm getting very anxious for flight form. If I keep this up, I could have it in a week, but I think it will be less. I'll have 2.5 days of nothing to do but level GJ and I'm about it hit Zangarmarsh (actually peeked in there) and Terrokar. These two zones have a lot of easy and clumped-together quests.

So, the "first part" of the next patch is available on the Background downloader. When I saw that I panicked because GJ isn't ready yet. Bumwaller had a good point that they may not want to have Brewfest interfere with the new content. I guess we'll see.

Nothing even slightly amusing to say. I'm tired. RL Warning! I audited over 500 accounts today and I think I was ready to dump the computer into my bosses lap after hitting her soundly about the ears with my telephone.

No. That wasn't funny, either.

No comments: