Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm broke...


So, with a lucky drop that a guildie wanted to buy off me and with being able to do the dailies on two toons a day, I was able to buy the artisan riding skill. Wow. Just... I'm so happy with that. After paying that huge amount of money, I did all of the quest chain for swift flight form except the last, where you need to kill Anzu. Very special thanks to the guildies who helped me get through the chain so quickly and to /hug for writing the great guide.

Now I just need to do heroic Sethekk Halls. I have no idea if I'm geared for it. Maybe there's a guild out there who want to try for the Raven Mount and would want to take me along?

I'm sure some of the people in the guild are geared for it, but... GJ? Who's only been level 70 for a week? No idea

No comments: