Sunday, October 5, 2008

"Fishin's fer sissies"


"If you ask me, the best part about fishing is its slow pace. It gives one time to think, to reflect on past events and to plan for future ones. Oh, and it's also a great excuse to drink. Heavily."
-Nat Pagle



So, I need to justify my powerleveling Cooking and Fishing; at least to myself.

You see, I really dislike fishing. Its such an obvious ploy to get people to spend hours (hours that they pay for, mind you) doing nothing but staring at their screen and clicking their mouse. Nothing get's accomplished except an inventory full of fish to cook (and, if you do what I did, you get no benefit in the moment for spending the hours doing this).

So, why? Just why?



Is it worth it? I have no idea. I just didn't feel like doing anything all that constructive in WoW today.

No comments: