Thursday, February 21, 2008

You can't always get what you want...

300 points short! A measly 300 more points and I would have had my Veteran's Chain Sabatons! I woke up this morning (insomnia...) at 0430 and logged in and couldn't believe my eyes. Ah well, I just ran the daily BG and that will put me over the top.

Then I spent the night doing the daily cooking (more manaberries) and then farming leathers and Nether Dragonscales. I now have all the heavy knothide that I'll need and am 41% of the way through the Dragonscales. After that, it's mining time (I think).

The thing is, leveling skinning isn't that difficult; just invest the time and effort and you can go from 1 - 375 in two days, three at the most. So, if I decide that mining is stupid, I'll be able to get back in no time. Well, after leveling mining, which is a pain.

And we have Kara tomorrow!

No comments: